- Clinical information messaging
- Transition arrangements for Adult Guardianship applications
- Student Placement Agreements in Northern Territory Government Health Services
- NT Pensioner & Carer Concession Scheme
- NT Mental Health Service Strategic Plan 2015 to 2021
- Royal Darwin Hospital - Car Parking
- Anti-Bullying and Appropriate Workplace Behaviour Strategy
- Clinic 34 - Free and Confidential Sexual Health Service
- Breast Screen NT - Free Breast Screening Mammograms
Flu season is here ...
The NT Department of Health has issued an alert to Territorians advising that the 2016 flu season has arrived but it is still not too late get vaccinated.
Start of biting midge season ...
Biting midges will be out in high numbers from 15 to 21 August coinciding with the full moon.
NT's first Public Guardian named ...
The new Guardianship of Adults Act commences today with the appointment of the inaugural Public Guardian who will head up a new independent statutory office.
Gastro cases on the rise ...
Territorians are reminded to be vigilant about hygiene following a rise in gastroenteritis cases across Darwin.
Do you know the right way to treat a burn? ...
A new awareness campaign to educate the public in how to treat a burn has been launched this week for Burns Awareness Week in the Northern Territory.
Territory "Crypto" warning ...
The Northern Territory Centre for Disease Control (CDC) has issued a warning about gastro caused by the parasite, Cryptosporidium parvum.
Have a mozzie free long weekend ...
As Top Enders prepare for the long weekend they are being warned to protect themselves from the potentially deadly mosquito-borne disease Murray Valley Encephalitis.
Free Flu Vaccine for Adults Now Available in Alice Springs ...
It's flu season and the Central Australia Health Service is reminding everyone that it's time to get vaccinated to protect yourself, your family and your community from the spread of influenza.
Time to get vaccinated against the Flu ...
Territorians are being warned that with the flu season just around the corner it is time to get vaccinated.
For more news items or to subscribe to this news feed,
please visit the NT Government Newsroom