The Child and Youth Health Strategy Unit in the Department of Health (DoH), supports the attainment of the best possible health and development for current and future generations of children in the Northern Territory (NT). We recognise that pregnancy and the early years of life play key roles, in health and development, over the entire life span.
- Support the implementation of core Child and Youth Health programs, across the NT.
- Develop new programs to better address the needs of NT children and young people.
- Provide expert technical advice, about Child and Youth Health, across the NT.
- Advocate for the needs of NT children and young people.
- Manage the resources for Child and Youth Health programs in the NT.