The Chronicle is a quarterly newsletter that delivers timely updates and summaries on NT and interstate projects, innovations and related activities in the area of Chronic Disease. Members of the Network are notified via email when a new edition of The Chronicle is published on line and hard copies are available upon request.
The Chronicle has regular topics which include Screening, Mens Health and Resources. Each edition features a theme. Contributions to the Chronicle are welcome (eg. research, project updates, photographs and new resources).
- March - "Gender Health": The Chronicle - March 2013 (Adobe PDF document - 1257KB) | RTF (468KB)
- December- "Promoting Healthy Childhood": The Chronicle - December 2012 (Adobe PDF document - 1571KB) | RTF (186KB)
- August - "The Wise Generation": The Chronicle - August 2012 (Adobe PDF document - 1290KB) | RTF (497KB)
- June - "The Middle Ages": The Chronicle - June 2012 (Adobe PDF document - 1663KB) | RTF (578KB)
- March - "Early Childhood": The Chronicle - March 2012 (Adobe PDF document - 1840KB) | RTF (664KB)
March References: The Chronicle - March 2012 References (Adobe PDF document - 21KB)
For a cumulative index of articles in the current and past editions 'The Chronicle' A Cumulative Index (207KB)
Earlier editions of The Chronicle are available in .pdf format from our ePublication repository. If you require assistance in searching the repository, please contact the Editor via the email below.
How to contribute to The Chronicle
For deadline dates or to submit an article please contact our office:
Phone: 08 8922 8280